The Guns Across America describes how Guns Across America and its subsidiaries treat personal information when you use Guns Across America services. In addition, the following describes privacy practices specific to Guns Across America.
- Browsing Guns Across America: You can view certain information on Guns Across America without having a Guns Across America Account. You also can contact us by using the Contact Us page without having to register for an account.
- Your Guns Across America Account: For some activities on Guns Across America, like uploading reviews, stories or news articles, posting comments, rating reviews or stories, you need a Guns Across America Account. We ask for some personal information when you create an account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information: When you use Guns Across America, we may record information about your usage of the site, such as the pages you view, which other users you communicate with, which reviews you rate better than others, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you display about yourself as well as information you click on in Guns Across America (including UI elements, settings). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your Guns Across America Account. In order to ensure the quality of our service to you, we may place a tag (also called a "web beacon") in HTML-based customer support emails or other communications with you in order to confirm delivery. Guns Across America will never compile a list of any user and their firearms. If a user decides to publicly list their firearms in a review, story or any other means on Guns Across America, Guns Across America will not create a separate list from that user submissions.
- Content Uploaded to Site: Any personal information, images or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (e.g., images, video comments, your profile page) may be collected and used by others that are members or visitors to the Guns Across America website.
- If you submit personal information to Guns Across America, we may use that information to operate, maintain, and improve the features and functionality of Guns Across America, and to process any flagging activity or other communication you send to us.
- We do not use your email address or other personal information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Guns Across America changes or for customer service purposes). You also can choose how often Guns Across America sends you email updates in your Guns Across America Account settings page.
Information That is Publicly Available
- When you create a Guns Across America Account, some information about your Guns Across America Account and your account activity will be provided to other users of Guns Across America. This may include the date you opened your Guns Across America Account, the date you last logged into your Guns Across America Account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of reviews, stories and news articles you have submitted.
- Your Guns Across America Account name, not your email address, is displayed to other users when you engage in certain activities on Guns Across America, such as when you upload reviews or stories or send messages through Guns Across America. Other users can contact you by leaving a message or comment on the site.
- Any videos that you submit to Guns Across America may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by other Guns Across America users or the general public.
- You may also choose to add personal information which may include your name, gender, profile picture or other details, that will be visible to other users on your Guns Across America Account profile page. If you choose to add certain features to your Guns Across America Account profile page, then these features and your activity associated with these features will be displayed to other users and may be aggregated and shared with your friends or other users. Such shared activity may include your favorite reviews and stories, reviews and stories you rated and reviews and stories that you have submitted.
- If you have a Guns Across America Account, you may update or correct your personal profile information, email preferences and privacy settings at any time by visiting your profile page.
- You may control the information that is available to other users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your Guns Across America Account and the features that are included on your profile page.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal information through Guns Across America, in which case you can still view reviews, stories, news articles and explore Guns Across America, but Guns Across America may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Advertising on Guns Across America
- Guns Across America strives to provide you with relevant and useful advertising. We may use a range of information including cookies, web beacons, IP addresses, usage data and other non-personal information about your computer or device (such as browser type and operating system) to provide you with relevant advertising. If you are logged into your Guns Across America Account, we may also show you advertising based on the information you have provided to us in your Guns Across America Account.
- Advertisers may serve ads based on interests associated with non-personally identifiable online activity.
Guns Across America protects and respects your privacy. For more information about our privacy practices, write to us at:
- Guns Across America
- P. O. Box 23009
- Jacksonville, FL 32241